Re: Who ticket dilemma

>I've got four 39th row tickets for the who at the gorge. I was going to go
>and see them with three other friends of mine, but a mutual friend
>surprised
>us all yesterday saying he's getting married on July 6. The same day as the
>show. Half of these guys i was going with are going to be in the wedding,
>and I can't miss it either.
>
>So now I'm stuck with $400 dollars worth of who tickets...

First of all, I'd get the friends you were going with to pay up, so that the
pain is spread across all of you. Just because you put out for the tickets
initially, doesn't mean you should get the brunt of a bad situation...unless
of course you were giving your friends the tickets.

...also, is your friend's wedding in the morning or evening. Because if the
reception is over by, say 6, you could still make the show.

-gern