Re: disco here, disco there... DANCE!

<<I was born in 1979 and I know about disco and
records. and
believe or not they still make them, the Who at the
bbc is
available on vinyl. and i have a grate collection or
l.p.s since
I was 15. >>

I'm listening to McVicar on vinyl right now for the
first time, one of 3 new LPs I picked up late
yesterday afternoon.  I have a growing amount of vinyl
LPs, though at present I'm forced to play them on a
1983 Cabbage Patch kiddy player, as my real player has
a problem with the belt drive.  All but two of the
Pete solo albums I have (I don't have all of them yet
though) are on vinyl, in addition to a few Who albums
(O&S, MBB&B, and WL), and some others, like John
Lennon solo and some Monkees' records.
Anna
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com