Re: Pete on new album, new songs on tour!

Roger may also be talking about WHO'S NEXT.  I believe they played the songs
in the Young Vic concerts before recording them.  That makes the songs much
more polished and familiar than say, IT'S HARD and FACE DANCES, where the
band seems less comfortable and less sure of the material than they were
after performing it a while.

Did they play some of the material from TOMMY in concert before recording
it?

keets