Ultimate Who jam CD

I put together a CD of the Who's greatest jams and instrumentals for a friend.  If anyone wants a copy just e-mail me ur address and I'll send you one.  I don't mind paying postage for the first few who want one.  Here is what is included:

1. magic bus- live at leeds
2. amazing journey/sparks- leeds
3. underture- woodstock
4. young man blues- toronto 1982 (this is awesome)
5. a quick one- (compilation version from the boxed set, mostly from R&R circus 1967)
6. I'm a man- radio city music hall 1989
7. quadrophenia-original
8. the rock- original
9. shaking all over/spoonful/twist and shout- Isle of Wight
10. my generation- live at leeds
11. pete's dialogue from long beach- "I'll tell you fuckers some-fing..."

kevin mc