hmmm... pete having trouble keeping time?

In a message dated 05/11/2002 4:56:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> ! I feel very
> lucky. We all do, to be able to sell tickets without
> having had a new album for eighteen years."

Isn't it twenty years?  Didn't It's Hard come out in 1982?  Great to hear
some of those songs like LROM and ICSFM will be on some of the setlists, but
here's hoping simon is only playing on these songs and not throughout the
concerts.

kevin mc

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King