Re: quote dates

In a message dated 05/10/2002 2:55:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Remember that you get the digest, and I "think" British.
>
> ;-)
>
> BTW, TRSRnRCircus was 34 years ago, imagine how
> you might look 34 years later!

I didn't realize the British write dates with the day before the month.  Not
sure why my getting the digest rather than realtime matters, but never mind.
Let's be honest about Keith richards.  I don't care how he looks either,
really, because he can still really play and is fucking cool as hell (even
though he looked really dumb with charlie, mick, and ron on that stupid
orange blimp), but compare how the Who members look... older but certainly
recognizeable.  John would be easily recognizeable, too, if he didn't have
all that white hair and the white beard.  But keith hasn't really changed his
overall look that much, but is a COMPLETELY different looking person to the
point that anyone who didn't know who he was would not be able to recognize
him compared to 67.  Pete, roger, and mick and ronnie, for that matter, look
older, naturally, but certainly not to the point that keith does, especially
to someone who hasn't seen him age gradually.

mc

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King