Another Who Book On The Way

I just got an advert in the mail today from Genesis Publications (the British
press who specialize in Rock-themed books & put out the recent WHO LIVE
picture book).

They're releasing a new book entitled MAXIMUM WHO:  THE WHO IN
THE SIXTIES.  It's compiled by Ross Halfin (who did the previous Who book),
limited to 1500 copies, 250 will be signed by Daltrey, contains "recollections"
of Pete, Roger, & John, & contains "rare & never-before-seen photographs."

The 1250 NOT signed by Daltrey are $411.00 each.  Really.  The 250 signed
by Daltrey are $606.00 each.  Really.  Genesis Publications had to make a do-
nation to the Teenage Cancer Trust in order to get Daltrey to sign apparently.

I was a bit disappointed with their first book THE WHO LIVE cause it featured
mostly pictures from the 70's.  Now I know why.  The samples in the advert for
this new book do indeed look rare & "un-run-of-the-mill."

My birthday's coming up in August.  Anyone want to buy me the Daltrey-signed
version?  C'mon.  For good 'ole Schrade?  C'mon.  Anyone?  Hello?

- SCHRADE in Akron