Re: Why, AEB?

O'Neal, Kevin W. wrote:

> You would think he would perhaps go to a site like TheWho.net and do his own
> research on these sorts of things.
> Awe hell, scratch that.  Forgot he can't do that because the place is run by
> Scott who he's already labeled a Nazi.

Easy there, Kevin in VT!!!  ;-)

Mc's just enthusiastic, kinda like a raging bull in a china boutique!

Remember, he's young, kinda like a puppy that hasn't yet got hold
of it's bladder. I just wish that, in his excitement, he'd simply piss
on himself, rather than piss all over other folks.

TheEnglishBastard~