Re: ok, no abuse necessary for the richards mistake

As for the spelling of Keith's last name, he chose to
spell it "Richard" during the early to late 60's due to
he and his contemporaries' adulation of Cliff Richard,
English PoP Star Extraordinaire, of TheShadows fame.

Later on, he decided to go with the true spelling of his
surname, "Richards."

AEB~

"Who cares what Keith Richard looks like, he's a FUCKING
GENIUS on electric guitar."  ~AEB 8/5/02

++++