Da f*cking Who or f*cking TED????

Please,I hope no one takes offense to this comment,but this has been
bothering me for a long,long time .If you're going to opt to call the boys
TED these days instead of what they really should be called (and that's The
Who of course!!!),oh silly me for even thinking such.I think we can all agree
now that Zak Starkey is a member of this band now and not just a Simon
Phillips session drummer.Agreed?(Rabbit of course is a member but we all know
his keyboards are off to the side for a reason).Well then you should call
them ' TEDS' rather than TED don't you think?I loved Keith Moon as much as
the next FAN or FANS,but when Pete thanks the audience at the end of every
show these days,he doesn't say "thank you,this is Roger Daltrey,John
Entwistle,Zak Starkey,John 'Rabbit' Bundrick,I am Pete Townshend.... and we
call ourselves TED"!!
For those of you who were their at the shows,the stripped down back to basics
shows since 2000 (some as early at Vegas,H.O.B's ' 99)to present...... know
that Pete called the band at the end of each show THE WHO,and as Magik can
attest,since he is the one that really got Pete into saying it more
vigorously and more emphatically at the MSG shows, Pete,thanks to
Magik......."we're not The Who! WE'RE DA F*CKING WHOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!!
So, Call 'em what you want,but they will always be The Who to me,not TED or
even TEDS.

Mike