Re: Blending in Who

It looks like the BLENDER web-site is still featuring the April May
issue.  The next issue is scheduled for sale May 14, according to the
April May issue I have.

Have Fun,

David >From: "L. Bird" >Reply-To: thewho@igtc.com >To: thewho@igtc.com
>Subject: Re: Blending in Who >Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 02:23:15 +0000 > >I
found BLENDER online, but I don't see the Roger article or the >review. I
>guess it's just in the newstand magazine. > >http://www.blender.com/ >
>keets > > > >>Small article with Rog in the latest 'Blender". He says
that along >>with >>the "greatest hits" there will be songs from the
>>"not-quite-so-radio-friendly-albums such as Who By Numbers" for the
>>upcoming tour. He also says it will be studio time in September /
>>October. >> >>Hmmmm. >> >>There is also a quick but not very kind
review of the "Anyway, >>Anyhow, >>Anywhere" book. >> >> >>Rob in Cincy
Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: