Re: Death (non-who)

Same here,

People with new ideas and ideals get shot; also in our most liberal and
free country. A day after celebrating our freedom, a politician with
revolutionary ideas gets shot. I wonder what will happen now with
elections. And the riots in The Hague...

Last time something had this impact on me was on September 11 (and so do
many people say here).

Bjorn