cleveland 1975

I bought this bootleg video off e-bay, and despite the poor copy quality,
i've been enjoying this thoroughly.  Almost preferable (picture and sound
quality aside) to legit videos because i can watch whoever i watch and it
gives more of a sense of really being there.  I noticed a jump from Pete i'd
never seen before (b/c i am such a neophyte): the double footed front kick
out.  Pete leaps with both feet pulled up like a standard pogo, then kicks
them straight forward yet still recovers to land without falling.  Pretty
impressive.  The 12 windmills during WGFA were pretty damn awesome, too.
Here's a question for you experts... are the parts where pete and roger are
in negative intentional for effect (or artsiness) or just a film problem?
Seems intentional, but I didn't care for it.  Also not nearly enough of Keith
shown and part of I'm free and see me feel me cut out.  Only paid $11, so I
am very pleased, overall.  The jam session finish from MG to JT to Spponful
to WGFA was flat incredible (am i leaving out a song in the medley?)  Also
impressed with pete's general footwork moves (which he doesn't really do
anymore) and loved keith's uncle ernie vocals.  Any thought or answers from
those ho bootleg experts?

kevin mc

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King