Re: Boris on Letterman

pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> I was wondering if I had got it right.  Entwistle and the JEB played
> Woodstock '99, right?  I got to thinking Pete played for the anniversary,
> which would have been '99, but okay, it was likely '98 I'm thinking of.

entwistle did play in ' 99 (the one that erupted into fires toward the end of
it). pete played at the one the year before, on the actual site of the
original woodstock fest in '69. the one pete played was I guess an excuse for
some of the "woodstock vets" to return to the site 30 years later (richie
havens included) and for those who wished they could have been there the
first time (Joni mitchell).