Re: Petes fantastic jumping

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< I certainly don't have much of an idea about this myself, but as usual, I
 >don't mind discussing it. :) There were no recorded jumps in 1967, right?
 >And there are in 1969.  >>

Pete was caught on film at the 1967 Monterey festival clearing jumping,  what
looks like his his front facing jump with both legs apart at 45 degree
angles,  this footage is available on the Lost Monterey clips so would either
be during Substitute or Summertime blues,  from memory I think its the
latter.  Pete was clearly into leaps even in 67.

cheers
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71