AFTER WHO SPECIAL

TODAY'S SPECIAL
is about a girl whom has no frends becuse her tastes wear considred odd in a
town without pitty, why even old ladys crossed busy steets just to avoid her.
     but shannon knew somewhere were folks like her self. folks
who wanted to PAR'TAY after the Michigan's agust 23rd show
at the Flint Holliday Inn after all it would be Moony's birthday.
whom ever is interested email my ass and we will see if we can all
put something together.
                                     shannon the terrible(speller, is there
one l, oh piss i dont know)