Re: coach mccabe

In a message dated 03/31/2002 11:55:03 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Coach McCabe said "...It's ok for Jeff and you to make sarcastic comments
> but not me?"
>
> Please stop talking about me.  Please.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

That's fine.  I won't mention your name in any post.  Was just referring to
the sarcasm used by you during the infamous "broker" debate that Kevin seemed
to enjoy so much, yet now he is telling me to keep the sarcasm off the list.
Seemed a little hypocritical, especially in light of the fact that the post
had nothing to do with him.  Oh, and why are people referring to me as coach
mccabe now?  that's what my students call me.  it's weird people on this list
would start using that all of a sudden.

mc