Re: Philly preshow, Quad @ MSG

At 09:53 AM 3/31/2002 -0800, Majik wrote:
>Where's the pre-party or post party in Phillie. I'm coming to Camden and would
>love to hook up. Any suggestions on a good hotel and how to get to the
>venue from
>downtown?
>
>Did you ever get your copy of the Quad @ MSG? If not, I'll bring one along.
>
>magik

Majik:  Thanks for thinking of me.  I do not know of a good spot for the
pre-show
on the Camden side.   I'll have to do some investigating.    The best hotel
value
is the Holiday Inn (don't tell them you're seeing The Who though) on like 7th
or 8th street.  You can walk to the Delaware river and catch the ferry to the
Tweeter on the otherside.

I do not have Tommy (1989 @ Radio City), or Quad (1996 @ MSG) on CD.  I
would gladly trade for these two shows if you have them.

Joe in Philly