proposed setlist for summer tour

1. I can't explain: love what pete did with the backing vocals in 2000
2. 905: underrated JAE contribution)
3. who are you: is perfect for them live- notes easy for rogers and he can do
his falsetto screams- "breeeeeeze!"
4. pinball wizard- a must, but never seems exactly right live.  Maybe ST can
provide help on 2nd guitar :))
5. i'm free- my favorite who song live
6. amazing journey/sparks- sparks lets pete improvise display why he is the
best performer on guitar, ever
7. see me, feel me/LTY- when was the last time they did this outside of a
Tommy performance for charity?
8. the real me- my 2nd fav song from quad, but live versions I've heard from
2000 are kinda weak from Roger
9. love reign o'er me- fav song from Quad, but can Rog still get up there or
do they have to change the vocal arrangement
10. i'm one- beautiful, Pete's voice is beautiful and this is a great
showcase for it
11. punk and the godfather- just a great song i'd like to hear live
12. relay- flat out an awesome song
13. my generation- maybe a smashed guitar or two this tour?  Did pete smash
any in 2000?
14. empty glass (unlikely as it may be)- don't know if Rog would let it in,
but I'd still love to hear it
15. substitute- great old tune which I bet sounds better today with better
equipment
16. i'm a boy- Love this one.. "my name is Bill and I'm a head case"
17. young man blues- timeless and lets pete and rog open it up
18. shakin all over/spoonful- more pete soloing... can't get enough.
19. the seeker- when was the last time they played this live?
20. baba o'riley- can't do without.  love rog's harmonica at CFNYC
21. behind blue eyes- if roger's voice is more like RAH and less like CFNYC,
i'll enjoy this one more
22. won't get fooled again- no brainer
23. join together- just love this song and want to see/hear it live
24. bargain- can roger still sing this? could pete sing the high note?
25. eminence front- heard a live version of this and liked the harder guitar
work.  also would be interested to hear roger sing it, but if not, it's
another good opportunity to hear pete

Any thoughts??

mc