Dreaming From the Waist - Lyric Corner

Let's try this verse:
"Sound like a priest and then I'm shooting dice
I'm burning tires with some guy whose hair is turning white
I know the girls that I pass, they just ain't impressed
I'm too old to give up, but too young to rest
I've got that numb-to-a-thumb over-dubbed
Feeling social when the world is sleeping
The plot starts to thicken then I sicken and I feel I'm cemented down
I'm so juiced that the whorey lady's sad sad story has me quietly weeping
But here comes the morning
Here comes the yawning demented clown
I wanna drink till I drop and get that just-been-punched-in-the-face
feeling"

My interpretation:  This guy is a sorry sack of poo.  He *should* feel sorry
for himself.

Anyone else?

Jeff