Glancing Very Briefly At The Songs I Write: They're All In Love

	>From: "Scott Schrade"
	>Subject: Re: Glancing Very Briefly At The Songs I Write: They're
All In Love

>> They're All In Love (1975)
>
>A-ha!  We're moving on to more substantial material than sappy "Sunrise."
>Good.  While this (again) isn't one of my *favorite* Who songs, it's grown
>on me in the past 5 years or so.  I think I like the lyrics more than the
music.

>Mark, don't get mad if I concentrate heavily on the lyrics - I can't help
it.

Helloooooo Mark!
Mark, ya out there??
You've been awfully quiet.
I'm diggin' this thread, bring on more!!

LET'S GO TERPS !!!!!

"There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's
the most deep thought of all. ... I can't think of anything more deep than
that right."-Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002  George "Boy Genius" Bush
Kevin in VT