Simon to tour with The Who

I have to agree with Schrade, Pete should leave the family home this
time. Sorry, but The Who have gotten into a groove that we have all been
wanting for years, To mess with this now and revert back to 'what was' is
taking a giant leap backwards. I will go so far as to saythat 'any Who is
better than no Who' but is this really what we really want ? Pete, say
youwere only thinking, please!  Regards and a Happy, Peaceful Easter to
all.Derick.