Re: Daltrey vs. The Rest of The *Rock* World

From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
"It has been brought to my attention that some may think it hypocritical of
me to praise Roger Daltrey in one breath, (the one I was keeping for
sunrise?) after dissing Roger in previous correspondence."

AEB,
No hypocrisy in your view at all.  It never appeared so to 'some'.

I find in curious that some leave all women out of any mention of vocal
greatness.  What's that bias about?  Sexism?  Fear of women?  Preference for
the company of males?  A jock/boy's club mentality toward musical
discussion?  Has anyone heard of Big Mama Thornton, Koko Taylor, Janis,
Joni, Ronnie, Ann Wilson, Bonnie Raitt, Kate Bush, Alanis, Chrissie...?
And what about a switch hitter like Freddie Mercury?  Not butch enough?

Jeff