Better News

Here is an update from Simon's site......
Jody
jodyaher@tbaytel.net

Repost from O&S - from Simon Townshend's website:

*****

Hello all -

Quick update on a couple of issues:

Simon has been busy writing and recording some absolutely stunning new
material. Many new textures and sounds are on the way to please all!

With regard to the SimonByHimself posting on his potential participation in
the upcoming Who tour, nothing has been definitively decided upon by The
Who. It is our current understanding that if Simon is involved with the tour
he will assist with the performance of several songs that will broaden and
enhance The Who's recent set list. His possible presence does not mean that
the Who are bringing along a "big band" ala the 1989 tour. It is our
understanding that The Who will retain primarily the 5 piece onstage
presence that many Who fans welcomed during the 1999 through 2002 shows.
Simon and Stir Music are very excited and optimistic about this potential
opportunity.

Hopefully this will quell some of the rumors/questions/accusations that
Simon's post has generated. When confirmation is made regarding Simon's
summer performance plans, we will post the details here on
www.SimonTownshend.com
so stop by for updates.

As always, thanks to everyone for the support!
Can't wait for summer!

*****