Let's See Action

To me, one of the greatest highlights of the 2000 Tour, the thing that gave
me the most chills and will stick with me forever, was seeing Pete and Rog
front and center singing the "Nothing is everything, everything is nothing"
line at the end of Let's See Action.

Completely spiritually moving.

Kevin:
Gotta agree with ya there.  And I think the version on the RAH DVD is
incredible also.  Pete's voice blends well with Eddie's on the "Give me a
drink, boy..." part.  Great stuff.

Nicole