I'm "missing the point"?

I am so sick of dealing with the Beatle jingoists on a
board for discussing music I frequent over on aohell.
It's like whenever I bring up valid points, like how
they're overrated, Paul's performance at the Concert
for NY was awful and embarrassing and had bad song
choices, and it's unfair to keep giving the top spots
to The Beatles in those "best-of" lists, they keep
saying the same stuff over and over again, like The
Beatles "did it first, and best," and today one of
these people said I was missing the point and that it
doesn't matter how mediocre they might have been
musically when compared to other acts, they were great
innovators and everyone took the lead from them.  They
completely ignore how I repeatedly point out how it's
offensive and insulting to The Who, and their fans,
when our boys keep getting placed at very low spots on
these "best-of" lists.  I referred them to something I
just put up on my website,
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/stopjilting.html,
but I can bet they'll still be the ones who are really
missing the point.

Anna
http://movies.yahoo.com/