Re: Glancing and more

"Mind expounding on that? That's most unexpected."

Now a more serious response.
I haven't listened to this in a while, I haven't been listening to much Who
lately.

I think the theme is a pisser because it is the voice of a sap.  This guy is
lamenting the loss of a relationship that was never a real relationship at
all.  He is romanticizing something that never was and that he will never
have.  He is wallowing.  He obviously did not know the object of his
affection very well.  Pete could have used a good kick in the ass the day he
wrote this - IMHO.

I have been there.  I have felt this way, many years ago.  I wish someone I
respected would have kicked me in the ass that day and said:
"Don't be such a loser!  Pick yourself up, go out there and find yourself a
real person to relate to!"

The melody is beautiful, however :-)

Jeff