Re: WTF Camden NJ

> I thought camden was going on sale april 27th. what's going on here?!

I did too, until I got an email from Ticketbastard about the internet presale
on Friday & Public sale on Saturday (3/23). After I had no luck w/ the
presale, I tried the WMMR thing with my listener card around 12:30, all they
had was lawn left. I went for the $85 this A.M. since I already have tix for
MSG on 8/1, I ended up in sect 202 (center), but kinda far back.  How did
everyone else WHO tried do?

Tom G
Brigantine, NJ