rock fans

Tonight I am reminded of an interesting article I read a year or so back
that said the dedicated concert fan traveled 10,000 miles a year following
their favorite bands.  Basically that means it's the same 20,000 or so fans
(give or take 10K) that the bands see at every (arena type) venue.  I
suppose the numbers could be scaled up or down some, depending on the
particular act and the particular size venues.

What I'm doing is trying to get together a friend or two who would like to
drive a mere 60 miles to see Carlos Santana at perform at T.D. Waterhouse
Center in Orlando.  Likely I would have better luck asking here on this
list.  Where are all those people coming from who will fill up the T.D.
Waterhouse Center on Saturday night?  California?

keets

P.S.  Anybody wanna meet me there? >:P