Kevin, you are the BEST!!!

In a message dated 03/21/2002 10:13:02 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> All these years on this list, and you are the *only* person I've *ever* had
> filter out of my inbox.
> And actually, you're the *only* person that I know that has been filtered
> out
> by *anyone*.
> And I'm not the only one that has filtered you.
>
> There's a record you can be proud of.
>
> Kevin in VT

You are awesome.  I rarely send off-list e-mails, and Mark is the only one I
ever sent e-mails to with any consistency, and that was over a specific issue
he and i were discussing- which was all in good fun and he responded to me as
many times as I did him (more, in fact).

There is no "privacy" attached to an e-mail i sent someone else, except my
own privacy.  If I want someone else to know what I told a person, that's MY
business.  It's not like posting on a discussion list what someone else said
to you (a la Jeff).

Regardless of your intention, you did get involved in the dispute by
re-posting Jeff's highly sarcastic e-mail and commenting that calling me a
genius was "sarcasm."  All I said in the post that so inflamed you was that
you should have stayed out of it.  NO BIG DEAL.  Regardless of whether you
were trying to lighten things up (even when all you were doing was fanning
the flame), you did post concerning the dispute between Jeff and I, which was
his name-calling campaign against me.  You are "convicted" because you
challenged me to find a post which involved you.  I found it so therefore you
are "convicted."  Not literally, genius.  It's not a law.  It's called a
figure of speech.  You said I "wrongfully accused" you, so I proved that you
were actually "guilty" of what I accused you.

I know I'm supposed to be ignoring this, but I am weak and can't stand when
things are not accurately portrayed by other listers.  Sorry, Mark.  I
failed.  I will try harder next time but Kevin has brought the worst out of
me.

Kevin Mc

I LOVE THIS LIST!!!!