Re: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise

AnEnglishBoy wrote:

> Athena, the *song*, is, (in my singularly individual and
> unpopular opinion), like Athena, the *woman* (who is the
> subject matter of said song), a BOMB, but a different
> kind of bomb, and that ain't good.
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

I thought I read somewhere that Pete referred to Athena as a bomb as in dropped
from a war fighter plane. In WWII, didn't the servicemen name their payload
(bombs) after a girlfriend. They would write the name of a woman on the bomb
itself and then drop it. There goes Athena or Athena do your stuff, etc.

magik