RE: Subject: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise

>Uh, are either of you aware that Pete has stated that he wrote this song
>for his Mother?  Of all the people I know (including my husband) I would
>have to say that PT has some of the more serious "mother issues" of most of
>them.....

Pete said he wrote HORSE'S NECK about his mother, too, but I suspect he
wrote all that stuff and then decided he had mother issues that were causing
his problems.

SELL OUT is a little further back than I thought he was writing material for
HORSE'S NECK, but maybe it's related.

keets