Poor Pooch keeps getting screwed.

>Subject: my homework assignment from Kevin O'neal is complete
>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>
>Here it is... plain as day.  Sorry to prove him
>completely and utterly wrong, but he asked for it- literally.

>>Kevin Mc,Allright.I take it all back.
>
>You're not sorry!
>
>>You're a genius.
>
>Sarcasm!

Oh my god dude. You need help.
First of all, that is me replying to Jeff , and trying to lighten the
impending doom.  Is this the "dispute" you are referring to?  The dispute of
the brokers debate???  The same debate that we've been kind of on the same
side on and that I was a full and active participant???
Oh gee, I guess then that you got me.
Guilty as charged!!
Send me to Jail!
Didn't know there was a law against continued participation of a thread, or
trying to avoid an argument AND THE SHIT YOU KEEP PERPETUATING ON THIS LIST.
Guess you're setting law now.

But, the moment you two started throwing insults, I stuck my nose out of it.
And *THAT'S* what you accused me of, sticking my nose into your "dispute"
with Jeff.
And now, you're desperately reaching out for somthing to stick your hat on.
Nice try.
That's laughable.

>**I rest my case.

*You* rest nothing but to prove that you see the world as a dispute.
But, you seem to thrive on that.

> I never really
>cared that he made this post- but he did get all indignant about being
>"wrongfully accused," so here is just proof that he were rightfully accused
>and now convicted.

Well, I were not rightfully accused.
And what this is proof of is your desire to continue attracting even
negative attention to yourself, and your desire to piss people on this list
off.
You're swell.

Kevin in VT
Ever your Huckleberry