A list in "Misery"

	>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
	>Subject: man- this just won't die (like the woman in "Misery")

>I just meant that those people who got all
>offended should have relaxed and let jeff and i hash it out.

Oh, now it's "those people".  Yesterday it was me and Mark.

For your information, it was Bjorn who wanted to step into your argument, to
which I posted
."And, Bjorn, when *I'm* in an argument with someone, I prefer to handle it
on my own."
And really, no one on this list stepped into your argument except perhaps
for Jim.  Didn't have a problem with *that*, did you?

>Kevin- you are WAY too sensitive.

You're right. I am now VERY sensitive to your destructive behavior on this
list and behind the scenes, and the way you like to manipulate facts.  I now
see very clearly, after reading your personal rant to me, what it is that
set Jeff off.  It was you and your private E-mail to Jeff all along.  I'm
not making an excuse for Jeff, just stating I have a much clearer
understanding because I was smokin'-mad after receiving your private E-mail.
I can totally understand Jeff's anger now.

>Why on earth would you or mark be
>offended by a simple remark that i thought ya'll should have stayed out of
>the dispute?

Because, smart guy, it was a false accusation. You are the one who asked for
an explanation from someone in the fist place.
You, like a little bear cub with his foot in a trap ("yalp, yalp, yalp")
were crying to *anyone* on the list for help in understanding.  Did you
forget about that???  Brain damage setting in from all the head shots?
Well, let me remind you of the history. These are your words:

>"Look- i never intended for jeff to leave, but I ant someone to tell me
exactly how I was wrong in this whole debacle."
Then,
>"Where are the rest of you now? You instructed me as to proper behavior
on-list and I have abided by it."

What you don't get is that I actually didn't have a problem what so ever
with what you were posting regarding brokers.  You actually handled yourself
appropriately.  What do you want from me or the list, a cookie?  Maybe a
Bozo Button????
  But, you crossed the line with the "Dickhead" and  "Go to Hell" response.
That's all I pointed out, AFTER YOU ASKED!

>Obviously you thought you belonged involved, and that's fine.
You have distorted this entire episode, and I resent it BIG TIME.
Where is your homework assignment?  It's tardy.  You get an F.
Next time you falsely accuse someone, you damned well better have the facts
to support it.  And, for the record, if you accuse me of anything in the
future, I will respond in the same way.  And I don't give a rats ass how
sensitive you think I'm being.  NO ONE likes to be falsely accused.

>Relax, man. <SNIP!>  LIGHTEN UP!!  I never heard of a bunch of Who fans
<BIG SNIP>, getting so bent out of shape over a "fuck" here, or an
"asshole" there.

I'm glad you find the last couple of weeks to be so much fun.  I find it sad
and stressful.  But, you've also gone right to the point.  Calling people
names does nothing but create a bunch of arguments, and significantly
deteriorates the list.
Can't you see that?

> I will not apologize for the
>post since I was simply reacting to attacks.

No one asked you to.

>The line was crossed by jeff

Yes, but ever so slightly.

>- i
>simply stayed on the other side of the line in retaliating.

You went far beyond the line, and that's where you made the mistake.

Now, if you don't mind, leave me..........the fuck............ alone.

Kevin in VT