Whoa, whoa, whoa....

Jim:

"I've already read today's post and obviously, that's a prevailing
feeling. Nicole even thinks that subversives like myself are
justification for abortion.  The irony is, never before in the years I've
been on this list, have I heard anything as cruel, childish and plain
mean as that statement, but I'm sure Nicole will go unchecked for saying
such a thing.  She has support here.  She's probably proud of it too;
aren't I clever?  Hypocrites do those kind of things (denounce and then
go ahead and do what it is they denounce), so I feel something has to be
said.... Nicole's idiotic remarks indicate that I do so", etc, etc
                                Jim, my friend, do you just go around
looking for arguments? Obviously you read what I posted, but you must
have failed to see the QUOTATION MARKS around that statement.  I did
not write that post, Mark did. Here, this is exactly what I posted: "And
then you go and show me why I like this list so much despite those
complete and utter (word I am not going to use in a note to such a nice
person) who are proof that abortion must remain legal, in case by some
bizarre chance they might find a woman desperate (deaf dumb and blind)
enough to allow them to reproduce."LOL!  Well I won't comment on those
people, but I am happy to have
helped. The quoted part of that post was Mark. The rest was my response
to him.  And as you can see, I clearly stated that I would not comment on
that issue because I do NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED in this.  At all.  So
obviously this was all a misunderstanding, but all the same, please watch
yourself before you go attacking other people. I don't really appreciate
being attacked for something I didn't say.  Nicole P.S. And to quote
Pete Townshend: "You know where to put the cork."Sometimes its better to
keep quiet, Jim.  Or take it off list.  The rest of us could do without
having to read this argument every day.