Re: Who crossed the line?

What do you mean, "use words like"???

Jim:

Granted. You didn't use words "like." Those were your exact words, and
there's no excuse for them. Jeff may not mind, but I do. You were way out of
line. I would be just as outraged had you used them about Kevin Mc or anyone
on the list. Who do you think you are, anyway?

And that's yet another insinuation from you

There was absolutely NO insinuation from me, I said clearly that you'd missed
the point of why Jeff left (true) and that you were off base (true) and
wondered why you waited until Jeff was gone to say anything about it
(personal reflection), even softening that a bit so you wouldn't take it the
wrong way...which you did, spewing your pain all over the place. I AM sorry
you're so sensitive. I had no idea. But I didn't say anything bad about you.
I figured you'd just explain it, instead of going crazy.

I heard WHY Jeff left, nothing critical about him was said by me -nothing.

In fact, you didn't even apologize or retract what you'd say. You said, as
you say, nothing.

But I've got news for you

That's old news to me. I knew about it when it happened. That doesn't chance
your lack of respect for a fellow list member.

understood the context of what Imeant

Oh, is there a GOOD context for that? Pray tell.

, unlike you.  You still haven't illustrated to me where and when I"attacked"
poor old

Or you simply are unable to admit to your mistake. Say it with me: When I
used the words big baby I was out of line.

and not insulting me is rubbish.  YOU arethe attacker Mark; you attacked me
in

You call that an "attack?" Wondering why you did something is an ATTACK? And
WHO is the big baby here? Oh, of course I mean that in the GOOD context you
told me about, Jim.

spot, but your actions/words do it for me.

Sounds like a personal problem.

won't feelcompelled to call you an "H"

If you mean "hypocrite," that doesn't rhyme with "syndicate" as far as I can
tell, and you prove that I am anything but! If I tell you I missed something
you said, then tell you I'm sorry that I missed it, how is that hypocritical?
Because I expected you to read all the relevant notes before calling someone
a "big baby?" What exactly did I call you, Jim? Not a damned thing! Not even
Peewee or Bucko (even though damned tempted)! You need help, chum.

attack anyone, not even Kevin Mc, for starting the negativity thathas
infected this list.

Nor have I.

 tome that it's his intolerance of such negativity that makes him liberal
andtherefore so much better than I.

I told you not to read things into posts that aren't there. Yet you are doing
so once again.

I was speaking with your voice: The King of crap...

That after you attacked me. Still pretty soft, I'd say.

 And, Mr. Hypocr... um, Mark , YOU are obviouslyas infected as those you

Oh, sure, but thanks to Nicole I was pulled back. Not you, though, huh?

least I give it straight and standby what I do and say.

As did I. I've been completely straightforeward the entire time.

 idea.  Jeff is smart enough to understand sarcasmand satire so perhaps he
can

So what you're saying is you can be sarcastic and I can't? That doesn't seem
fair.

makinganother false character assassination attempt on me

Hey, there's nothing I said about you that's false. Not one single solitary
word. You may not like it, but that's tough. You have to live with what
you've done and who you are.

 And who knows, maybe sometime our paths may cross and I canaddress it face
to face with you, man to man.

What are you going to do, beat me up or something? How utterly childish. I
can't believe you even implied that, and in public too. Violence is the last
refuge of the incompetent, as Asimov said. You might want to read some
Asimov.

next time youfeel the need to bypass a disagreement and go for the throat.

*I* went for the throat? Did I entitle a note: Jim is a coward or something
like that?

   what?  For taking offense to Mark'sinforming the list that I'm not only
wrong, but a

You ARE 100% wrong, but the apology should go to the list. I could care less.

  "I'm surrounded byassholes!"

Oh, is Colorado that bad these days? I hadn't heard.
I am big enough to apologize to you for hurting your feelings. I did NOT mean
to. However, I still do believe that you were out of line. I'm sorry if that
isn't enough for you but that's all you're going to get, and more than you
deserve really after the shit you've subjected this list to.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML