Re: added dates?

That's all considered South, and maybe too dedicated to Country Music to
sell out a classic rock show.  Seems like The Who did pretty well in the
South last tour, so I dunno why they've skipped us this year.  Philips in
Atlanta had some empty seats in the far balcony, but it looked to be pretty
big--bigger than MSG, isn't it?

Have you been watching Elmer Fudd today?

keets