Nano-second of WHO (TKAA) in Vanilla Sky

Hi,

I'm really sorry if this was posted before by others who realised it, but I
just saw Vanilla Sky (this movie really fucks with your brain). :-) Anyway,
many noticed the Pete Townshend smashed guitar in Cruise's appartment. Does
anybody know which guitar it is? Kinda looks like the one on the cover of
some "English Boy" singles. I guess it's one he smashed up in the 60's.

Anyway, there's also a nano-second of Pete Townshend's slide (of "Won't Get
Fooled Again") at the Sheperton Studio's (from the movie TKAA).

Just thought they picked an excellent piece to capture WHO in a nano-second.

Cheers,

Bjorn