Re: Positivity on the list!

> Well said Mark, and I agree with you.

Nicole:

You're a wonderful person, do you know that? I apologize for all those cracks
on the Beatles. Their music helped make you what you are, and that's worth a
lot.
I was starting to feel that I was dealing with too many people who are
unworthy of my time and effort. Full of negativity and pain, spewing it out
on us all because they are unable to deal with it properly and it's so safe
enough to do from a computer.
And then you go and show me why I like this list so much despite those
complete and utter (word I am not going to use in a note to such a nice
person) who are proof that abortion must remain legal, in case by some
bizarre chance they might find a woman desperate (deaf dumb and blind) enough
to allow them to reproduce.
Anyway, a big Thanks! You remind me of the music, and where it's taken me.
Are you going to the Boston show? I hope so.

> (Yeah Mark, I know  first hand about busted hearts. I also love the song
> Sunrise).

Jon:

I fail to understand why that particular Who song doesn't touch everyone.
Even those lucky enough not to have been so treated. It's just poetry, man. I
think I'll stop listening to Irish artists (all day) and put it on...

Happy St. Patricks to you all.

    "Nukes are on the table."
         George "cuckoo for coca puffs" Bush

               Cheers                 ML