making sense

In a message dated 03/16/2002 8:55:18 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > That doesn't make sense.
>
> Kevin Mc:
>
> I understand that you don't see it that way. But it does make sense, more
> now
> than ever. As bad as it ever got, there's never been this much negativity
> on
> this list. It's sad...I thought better of people who were moved by the
> music
> of The Who...but there I go again, expecting intelligence and emotional
> maturity just because they listen to music that promotes them.

First of all- in regard the broker debate (a legit one, at that), I was not
the one who became negative.  I simply participated in the discussion and
disagreed with Jeff.  HE is the one who became negative and began
name-calling.  The lack of intelligence and emotional maturity should be
attributed to Jeff.  Jeff and anyone who agrees with him still failed to
demonstrate what was ignorant and stupid about my opinion on ticket brokers.
Disagreements are natural and can make for interesting discourse on this and
any other list.  Jeff is the one who took it personally, for some reason.
For god's sake- I sure hope he DID leave for off-list reasons, because to
unsubscribe because someone disagrees with him and retaliates when attacked
is pretty weak.

kevin Mc