Re: Grand Rapids MI

Hello to all, I've been lurking for some time now so thought I would post.
My reason for subscribing to this forum was to get the earliest info for
tickets and thankfully, it has worked.  My husband was kind enough and agreed
to go to London to see the concert at the RAH in February (he is not a Who
fan, his loss).  Anyway, it was an awesome experience.  Today I went on line
and got tickets Floor Section 8, Row H, Seats 11-14 at the Van Andel in Grand
Rapids.  I also have tickets to the Hershey show, Section B, Row 7, Seat 15.

Despite the immediate controversy on the Digest, I enjoy most of the posts
and ignore those I find uninteresting, offensive, etc.  I treat this like a
12-step meeting, take what you like and leave the rest.

I must give my support to Bjorn (a fellow Entwistle fan I am) and thank him
publicly for the kindness he has shown me when I have contacted him off the
list.  Keets has been very kind also and most knowledgeable about Who
questions I have had.  Thanks also to Paul for maintaining the list - it is
definitely a challenge.

Hope all of you are successful in your quest for tickets to see the world's
greatest rock and roll band.  I hope my exuberance is shining through and
will direct some sunshine on the digest.  Regards, Ceenie.