Re: PBS Bummer

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:51:13 -0500, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade@akrobiz.com> wrote:

>> I keep hearing this and being disappointed by our local PBS.  So far we've
>> gotten Liberace.
>

>The Who were supposed to be on last Sunday night here in N.E. Ohio but the
>station was all static, like it was knocked of the air & shit.  We had some high
>winds but come on!  No RAH  - during pledge week, too!!  Pitty.
>
>- SCHRADE in Akron

You didn't miss much. When it played here in NYC the other night, it
was about 30 minutes of the Who and 60 of a beg-a-thon.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org