RE: Bjorn just doesn't care, but I do.

>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>Subject: Re: "Jeff's Demise" ???  Not even close.
>
>Well, IGTC is not my social network, let's make that clear.

Well thanks for making that clear.  I was clouded on that.
Why are you here again?

>I have my own
>family and friends and I'd never call IGTC a family!

Not me.  No friends, and I was born in a test tube.

>And I just hope people
>can make a difference between family and IGTC. Family is more important to
>IGTC.

Man, does the concept of a word having two separate meanings mean anything
to you???

>It just sounds creepy to me when someone calls IGTC "a family"...

Sorry to have creeped you out, but you're clearly taking that statement way
too literal.
I have my immediate family.
I have my maternal and paternal family.
I have my work family.
I have my family of friends here where I live.
I have my family of friends from where I went to school.
I have my family of friends from where I grew up.
And,..... igtc has been part of my Who family.
Get it??

>But most of you don't *really*
>know me (or Jeff, for that matter).

And who's fault is that?
I've met you, and feel that I "know" you (what ever that really means).  But
the way you're acting lately, maybe I really didn't know you.

>I just want to say from now on, don't care about me

You got it.

>or show that you care about me on IGTC.

You got it again.  Seems to me there is allot of that going around on igtc
lately.
And I for one find it a huge shame.  This list has always been the refuge
from other lists that like to bash and abuse posters....like you have been
bashed and abused on other lists.  This list has always been known for
respecting fellow listers and at least making the effort to keep things
flowing in harmony.  I mean, these are fellow Who fans.  Our brethren!  This
list has been a home, **and a family**, and I for one would like to see it
act that way again.  What happened to the meaning of the music that we all
love??  Join together.  Unity of the masses seeking the higher power.

To me Bjorn, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

You may be angry now at several people, but does that mean you should not
give a fuck about everyone on this list?
Call me a naive idealist, but hey, I'd rather be that then the opposite.

>I think I'm going to make a difference between my private
>life and IGTC.

I thought you just said that's how it already was for you???
If anyone reading this can't distinguish between their private life and this
list, please seek help immediately.
Really.

>I'm tired enough already about talking about PEOPLE on this
>list rather then some WHO related topics...

I am too.
But, when people spend the amount of time together like *we* do here, there
tends to be time when things don't go so smoothly.  It's emotional.  It's an
investment.
It's my hope that this will all calm, and that all will get past this and
return to the type of list we've all enjoyed in the recent past.
If not, then yes...fuck this whole thing.
I don't want to participate in an unsafe environment where I'm subject to
verbal attack and abuse, etc.
It's just not fun then.

*I* am still holding out hope.
I am also hopeful that I'm not the only one.
If I am, let me know now.  I have much better things to do with my time.

And what ever you do Bjorn, I don't care.
Per you instructions.
But you know I just lied.
I still think of you as the incredibly nice, considerate, fun-loving, rowdy,
passionate about The Who and JEB, person you were when I allowed you into my
house.
My wife, who felt the same way and held you in high regard, will also still
think of you as such.
Because we're *not* stupid, and we are excellent judges of character.
I'm going to keep loving you as a human and fellow hard-core fan of The Who,
and you can't stop me.

So, hope I've thoroughly blurred your reality vs. list lines here.

Kevin in VT