RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #78

Hi, just some thoughts from a dedicated Who fan and contributor to this and
the O & S list.  I'm saddened by the fact that some people are walking away
from the list(s) because of remarks made by others but I also accept that
we're all capabale of making our decisions, aren't we?  Sometimes in my
"real life" I've said things that have really pissed others off, I may have
done the same on these lists, but occassionally my mouth runs off before my
brain has really engaged!  That, is just life as far as I see.  I've also
learnt that from time to time a slice of humble pie does the trick.  I
didn't get on these lists to "judge" others, I got on them 'cos I wanted to
share my absolute love for the Who with a larger "community" and I've
certainly found it here.  For this I'm thankful and I know that I'll
continue to air my "opinions" as I when I want to and if others don't agree
with these then, to me the options are - 1) tough shit, 2) put your argument
across in your way, 3) leave it alone and don't make any comment, there's
always the scroll down / delete buttons on our keyboards.  Perhaps I'm being
simplistic here and naive but at the end of the day I WOULD rather have this
community to share, which I believe everyone does, my love of the greatest
fucking rock n roll band in the world - THE WHO, than be stuck without
no-one to share this passion with.  I always try to remember something I
learnt elsewhere "it's your stuff" or "it's their stuff", and it's down to
me to know where MY personal distinction is.