Petty

"The wife of a friend fell asleep at a Tom Petty show last year at Red
Rocks.
No substances involved, but she's a teacher and blamed it on a long day.
No
day is long enough for me to fall asleep at a show as good as that
was!!!"

Justin:

Amen to that! Saw Petty this past summer.  GREAT show.  He really looks
like he is still having a blast up there.  The only time I think I have
come close to falling asleep at a show was at the Billy Squire/ Bad
Company/ Styx show.  I only went cause the ticket cost me $3.  Bad
Company kicked ass actually, but Billy and Styx bored me.  Plus by the
time Styx got on I was having trouble paying attention due to the really
good, um, herbal cigarettes I'd been indulging in.  So in the end, it was
still a good time.  :)

Nicole