Re: "Jeff's Demise" ??? Not even close.

At 20:48 12-3-02 -0500, Kev from VT wrote:
> >Why should I care?
>
>Because that's what family does.  They care.
>I would hope when I write something to you, that you consider it.......and
>care.
>And don't believe AEB.  He cares.  You can tell.
>Oh, and.....I care.
>
>Wow, what a sour few days it has been here.
>Reminds me of Thanksgiving at home!!!!!
>
>Let's get past this.

Well, IGTC is not my social network, let's make that clear. I have my own
family and friends and I'd never call IGTC a family! And I just hope people
can make a difference between family and IGTC. Family is more important to
IGTC. It just sounds creepy to me when someone calls IGTC "a family"...

However, there are some people on IGTC (and on O&S, TheShout, and more
mailing lists) that I regard as friends. But most of you don't *really*
know me (or Jeff, for that matter).

I just want to say from now on, don't care about me, or show that you care
about me on IGTC. I think I'm going to make a difference between my private
life and IGTC. I'm tired enough already about talking about PEOPLE on this
list rather then some WHO related topics...

Cheers,

Bjorn