Re: bait and switch

In 1973 @ TheForum in Inglewood CA we camped out
for several days in line only to have to take a dip in the hat
for a lottery ticket to get in a second line the morning of the
*on sale date.*

Talk about a pain in the a$$.

Then we all started bartering, trading, and buying better
lotto tix for a place in line closer to the front. I ended up
in the first 20 in line to buy tix and still got Loge, right side
tix.

"I'm a loser, no chance to win." ~ Jimmy Generation, whose fried
egg makes him sick in the morning.

AnEnglishBoy~ whose only obsession at the moment is stupidity,
insensitivity, belligerence, and obnoxiousness.