Re: Let's Get A Couple Things Straight.......

> #1 ~ I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, or my opinions.

But you seem almost obsessed with Kevin Mc.  It's slightly unsettling.

> #2 ~ Kevin Mc. is certainly not the brightest bulb in the light fixture
> called "TheWho->@igtc.com."

There you go again.....Kevin Mc. this, Kevin Mc. that......

> #3 ~ I'd love to find out what institution Kevin Mc. teaches
> our impressionable youth.....

Does Kevin Mc. visit you in your dreams?  Demanding to be punched in
the face?  Are you getting any sleep at night?

>....and enlighten them as to what "TheRealKevin" behaves like off
> campus.

More with the Kevin....

> #4 ~ Kevin knows where to find me at Irvine

Still more Kevin....

> #5 ~ (see #1) I don't give a FUCK!

Your "Anti-Kevin" posts are getting creepier than Kevin's "Face-Punch-
ing" posts.  You've even stopped bad-mouthing Daltrey!  What happened
to the EnglishBoy we all fell in love with?

- SCHRADE in Akron