Re: the gorge

In a message dated 03/10/2002 10:55:42 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Jeff, will you or sroundtable going to be at the gorge? a pre-show maybe?
>
> And Jeff, what will the weather be like at the gorge on the 6th?
>
> ;)
>
> Steve

I certainly can't speak for Jeff, but I most definitely WILL be at the gorge-
21st row right.  I will not be fighting anyone, however.  I don't do that-
but I would let jeff hit me if it will get him back on list.  I will not,
however, apologize for retaliating against his personal attacks.

Kevin Mc