he shoots, scores

In a message dated 03/06/2002 3:55:26 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Wherehouse music in New Orleans probably sells 75% of CDs in the
> >
> >Oh? What happened to Tower, which was the best store last time I was there?
> >And how many music stores are within 20 miles or so of the city limits of
> NO,
> >and add how many are IN town, and how many outlets do you have there to get
> >the music from? Let me warn you: I just did a quick search and found 47
> >within ten miles of the center of town. And that's just ONE city!
>
> He shoots he scooores...

Excuse me- but that was used as a "given" part of a hyper-simplified
hypothetical.  I didn't use the 75% figure as one of actual fact, although
there is only one Tower Records and a slew of wherehouse musics all over the
city.  But for god's sake- i was simply using a hypothetical situation to
illustrate a point- tho it wasn't as good as the bread shortage example.

kevin mc